Stolen Green Fuzzy Chopper STOLEN!

Discussion in 'Stolen Bicycles & Security' started by Greenblazer, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Greenblazer

Greenblazer Guest

Hey Ya'll,

My Green Fuzzy Chopper worked very well at Burning Man, I was thrilled with it's usefulness. I have some cool pics too. The sad news is that after it was returned to my home in Chandler, it was STOLEN! I am not counting on finding it, and the loss of my art has been devastating, but I can always keep hope alive that it may someday find it's way back to me.

Here's me and my bike at Burning Man:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Later,

Allan Greenblazer

2. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

You have got to be kidding me?!?!?! I can't believe someone would be so stupid to take such a one-of-a-kind bike. That just twists me the wrong way!

Dan

3. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

Hey,

Im amazed that someone would do that as well. Its so distinctive as well.

Im sorry to hear about it and I hope it turns up. All that work and some idiot nicks it :(

Jemma xx

4. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Hope you get it back. It is truely unique.

5. Scottm

Scottm Guest

I'm very sorry for your loss. That is a really cool bike.

6. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

I PROPOSE: We put out an MB APB..... REWARD OFFERED ! (I'll chip in an Andy Jackson to the funding pool.)

Green could make a "Have you seen this bike" type poster, in this thread.

We could copy the thread, e-mail all our freinds (not a spammy kinda deal, just the folks that will smile/cry while reading Greens "missing bike" artsy story, ever how he words it.

Karma got that Santa Cruz bike back, maybe a "runaway shaggy green bike" blitz will get the sentimental cycle to it's rightful owner !

7. npk1977

npk1977 Guest

My bike was recently stolen AND recovered. Don't want to give you false hope, but (1) check your neighbors yards, (2) go to flee markets and (3) check craigslist constantly.

Also, post pics of your bike on craigslist, maybe someone will have seen it!

8. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

SEE, there's an idea, we could ALL plaster EVERY craigslist with this APB, I'll handle the Alabama posts.

Free MB.publicity, IN THE CYCLING SECTIONS, exactly how to spread the word and get more mb.s on the road.

(Sorry Green, when life hands you limes, run em over and make some kinda cocktail) A sense of humor will get you thru this....:cool:

9. spunout

spunout Member

That SUX, man! really sorry to hear that. what's the world coming to? :-x there's good advice above, and make sure you check around with people that know about it, for sure. with regular pedal bikes, oftentimes it's someone who knows where the bike lives.
    frickin' frackin' #$^&! sons of #@!&^***s! good luck.

10. Man. I hope that bike turns up. There's such sadness in this world. Stealing is so below...dirt.
    My entire neighborhood knows about my bike but nevertheless,I always lock it up. At home it's in my enclosed patio locked to a steel bar,then the patio is locked up and even the gate at the side of my house is padlocked.
    I'm taking NO chances,man. Even if I go home knowing I'll be gone again in a half hour,it get's locked up.

11. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Some lowdown, mean stuff! Sorry for your loss GB but remember that what goes around comes around. The perp won't/can't have any joy in riding a stolen mb. No bragging rights unless he's proud of being a thief...

12. Well that sucks.

I hope it turns up in good shape.

I was looking at the phoenix area graigslist and didnt see your bike but did see a trike I'd buy if I were anywhere near it.(probably long gone) trike
    (posting that link violates MY rules-I'll take immediate action against me now)

13. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

you get a sticky & i'll be posting a "STOLEN" link to this thread on every craigslist i have time to hit tomorrow...

lemme at him, i'll kick his *ss!!!

14. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

Sorry!

Anything stolen is bad but something that came from your own to hands is WRONG! Got my fingers crossed for you.

Lynn

15. Greenblazer

Greenblazer Guest

Thanks for the kind words, and I plan to make wanted posters and put them all over my hood.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

allan, i was wondering if you have any pics of the bike under the fuzz? if i missed 'em, i apologize, but i'm a bit busy...i really want the forum to be as much help as possible.

17. yeah good point, it may have been stripped of it's trademark fuzz already.

18. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i could hear your sniffles when you read that, allan, and i feel horrible for you...but it is, unfortunatey, a high probability she's no longer fuzzy.

19. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

See I knew I couldn't leave without someone gettin ripped off, sorry to hear it was such a cool member's ride,

20. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

dang man hope the best

turbo