Stolen Green Fuzzy Chopper STOLEN!

Ya, I feel bad for ya and it reminded me that I need to go out and engrave my initials in a very small hidden spot.
You could keep checking the local police stockpiles to see if some one stripped it but it ended up in there anyhow.
Did you have it marked fairly well under the 30 lbs of fuzz?
Doc

You may be able to get it back. Keep a eye on ioffer.com and ebay auctions and see if it pops up for sell anywhere. If it is buy the bike and arrange a local pickup auction. Go to there house and park far away. Greet them and Dont let them know you were the person they stole it from. Tell them you want to test the bike out before you buy it but promise them you will buy the bike. When you get on the bike ride it to your car andoad it in your car and drive home and never come back to those *** holes house.

Ile keep an eye out for it on ebay and ioffer and i sugest anyone els who wants to help to do the same thing.

Hunter,
Thanks! I've been looking on Ebay, and Craigs list. The only flaw in your plan is the possible backlash through the accounts. Who wants negative feedback or someone claiming that you stole it from them. Better to tell them that it's stolen before taking it back.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

No luck yet finding the Green Fuzzy Chopper. I do have a new bicycle, but it only has a meat motor. I am also in the process of building a new custom bicycle. The new custom bicycle will hopefully have an electric motor eventually, but I may have to build it from scratch because the wheels I am using are not ordinary. I am not sure I will be happy with the quality of what is possibly availiable from China. It will cost a lot more to build it from scratch, but I can control the quality.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

i cant get past the suit to think about the bike.sorry man.but i do see a particular leaf on the suit im fond of and quite familiar with.

The theif took the suit too, and since it's been nearly a year, I doubt I will ever see either again.

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Back