Greetings all from "Silverstreak"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Silverstreak, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak New Member

I'm new to this forum but have been active in others for some time now. So far I have owned over 21 various motorcycles (and had 54 cars so far) but presently have two Whizzers - a '52 Pacemaker with a 700 engine and a '47 Model H with the H engine. I also have a 100th Anniversary Harley Road King Classic that I enjoy riding when the season permits (Canada Eh!).

I will be retiring in about 5 months and have considered selling one or both Whizzers to concentrate on doing some touring on the Harley or changing rides to a newer model. Time will tell.

Both my Whizzers are restored and I do fire them up occassionally to take a turn or two around the block to keep then operational. I have been involved with Whizzers for about 14 years now and had four at one time but have paired down to the two favorite ones which I now have.

As far as motorcycles go I have had one since I was 16 (many years ago now!).

I look forward to checking in with this forum regularly and furthering my enjoyment through its knowledgeable participants.

Cheers,
    Rob AKA "Silverstreak":grin:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008

2. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard Rob.

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

4. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:

5. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Welcome to MBc. We have some real wizards in here when it comes to whizzers!

Papa