Greetings from Arizona!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by no_worries, Jul 8, 2008.

1. no_worries

no_worries New Member

Been riding motorized bicycles for years now but just found this fourm. Arizona is a great place for us, the biggest problem I encounter is bicyclist who think we are evil! :grin:

Anyways, ride safe!

2. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

hey no_worries
    welcome to the forums
    there is a wealth of info around here and if you've been motoring 'for years', maybe you can add some more.
    I'd sure like to see your ride if ya got some pics
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi there.Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
  4. lennyharp

lennyharp Member

I'm in Mesa AZ and like to ride.
  5. no_worries

no_worries New Member

My latest!

Sure here's a pic. Been on this Schwinn/Subaru 35CC for about a year now. I really love the four stroke engine, it is very quiet and doesn't scare the pedestrians or make any smoke. It lacks the top end of a two stroke but has much better low end torque.

Still have decided about the belt drive though, it is quieter and lighter but hard on spokes. Though the latest 12 gauge stainless steel spokes seem to be holding up well. The Kevlar belt also seems to be holding up well, though we don't have any big hills here in Scottsdale and Tempe (AZ) areas so I am not putting much demand on it other than my 240LBS.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  6. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

I think they're jealous, or maybe it's the heat.
    Anyways, welcome!
  7. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome from FH :D
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2008