Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Borromeo, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Dear people, I'm Marcelo Shulman, 49, married, four children and I bought a chinese ebike kit. I instaled it on a MTB, you can see it here => http://picasaweb.google.com/marcelo.shulman/Ebike02#
    I want to ask you about: What's the meaning of that chinese words and how I can improve its speed (about 15 mi/h)?

2. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

bienvenido amigo,
    welcome to MB

your bike looks neet, ive seen those chinese electric with letters, always wondered how well they performed. How long can you ride it before recharge?

3. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Gracias pibe...

I don't know the meaningful of "neet", I charged the batteries only two times and I rode about 10 miles, hope that after some charges the autonomy can increase...

4. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

neet..maybe i mispelled...maybe its neat

bueno la cosa es que se ve limpia la instalacion. Thubms up....

10 millas es bastante

5. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Bueno ya que hablas español puedo contarte algunas cosas más y trataré de traducirlo también al inglés. Yo vivo en Villa Lugano, que es un barrio que está en el extremo sudoeste de la ciudad de Buenos Aires y con 10 millas me alcanza para ir sólo hasta el centro de la ciudad... los sábados a la tarde salgo a pasear por la zona norte de Buenos Aires, la más bonita, y hago a veces hasta 60 Km (38 millas), tú sabes, los médicos recomiendan hacer ejercicio para bajar el colesterol...

Well you can speak Spanish and I tell you some things and also try to translate it into English.

I live in Villa Lugano, a district that is in the extreme southwest of Buenos Aires and 10 miles with me enough to just go to the downtown of the city ... Saturday afternoon I ride out to the north of Buenos Aires, the most beautiful, and I sometimes ride up to 60 kilometers (38 miles), you know, the doctors recommend exercise to lower cholesterol ...

6. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

hope you enjoy riding that MB! i miss Buenos Aires!

7. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Cuando vengas, comeremos asado en mi casa...

When you come we'll eat asado in my house...

8. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

It looks like your bike may be a heavy one. The lighter the weight, the faster. But, I wouldn't expect anything over about 20mph. Keep riding it & recharging th battery , & the top speed & distance traveled will probably go up just a little.

9. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Yes Esteban, I agree with you and these tyres aren't flat or slick, they are for MTB, harder for move...

10. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Put narrower tires on it,,, IF the roads in your area are good.

11. 2lazy2pedal

2lazy2pedal New Member

hola hermano Argentino
    che areglaron los calles ?

hey argi bro have they fixed the streets ?

12. seanhan

seanhan Member

Hola Borromeo, Nice E-Bike
    I used to Live in Mar-Del Plata when I was a kid it was nice.
    Welcome to MBC !!!
    Chow

13. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

No, pibe, lo único que arreglan acá son las coimas...

No, kid, all we are here arranged bribes ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  14. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Dear people, I fixed a wiring mess, now its runs at 32-33 kmph (20 mph) =:-0

15. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

Great Bro!!!

yo voy a comenzar con mi proyecto este fin de semana...deseame suerte

16. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

Arturo, supongo que allí en Puerto Rico debe ser más fácil de comprar un kit de 2T, 4T o eléctrico, ¿no?

17. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

18. Borromeo

Borromeo New Member

I must measure it again...