greetings from canada

#teamblackberry

Local time
4:34 AM
Hi everyone, I came accross this forum 2 days ago and I must say its very informative and has helped me along the way... In my spare time I repair outdoor equipment and service offroad vehicals as well. This is my motor bike an 80cc engine with standard everything so far. I recently replaced the plug with an ngk sparkplug.

Attachments

• IMG-20110617-00043.jpg
    IMG-20110617-00043.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 117
Welcome.

Hey #T.B.B., Welcome to the U.S.
That is really a nice, clean build. GOOD JOB.
The only thing I might suggest is changing the BICYCLE configuration. I think you'll find you don't peddle as much as you would on a JUST A BIKE, bike. and leaning forward on a long ride gets tireing. They build bikes like this to keep the rider over the peddles for better leverage and weight dist. on the peddles. BUT, while riding long distance I think you'll find it's more comfortable to ride in a more upright position. I do this in a couple of different ways. First I simply try raising the bars and lowering the seat a bit. Most of the time I just install higher bars and a more comfortable, wider seat.
But Hey, If you're young with a strong back and this is good for you, Who am I to tell you how to roll.
Again, Welcome to M.B.c.
Big Red.

Back