Greetings from Lower Alabama

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mickey, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mickey

mickey Guest

On a lark, I recently purchased an 80cc bike motor kit from Kings. It came missing a couple of parts but Kings was quick to rectify the problem. I spent a weekend assembling the kit (on a clapped-out old cruiser I had in my shed) and took my first ride. I was smitten. With a week of daily driving around Baldwin County, the stress destroyed the old huffy and I bought a new walmart bike to put the kit on. Minor fabricating of brackets and tensioner and I was off again. I think that this is the most fun I've had in a quite while.

I found this site while googling for a way to solid mount the sprocket to the rear hub (having broken all 9 trailing spokes in my bikes first incarnation). I'm trying to read all the way through the forum before I start pestering with questions.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  3. spunout

spunout Member

welcome to MBc!

another bitten by the MBc bug :lol:

and as far as you doing some reading first...I'm already a big fan of yours. :p
  4. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to the group. Lots of fun to be had here and on the bike.
  5. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc
  6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Destroyed your first bike in just a week? I like it. Welcome to MBc.
  7. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

That is why we won't be invaded via Mobile, Alabamians will throw a wore out rifle at the enemy after melting the barrel in rapid firing.

Cullman County here !! Enjoyed S.Alabama hospitality last January !!

Attached Files:

8. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

I lived in L.A. for two years and that does mean Lower Alabama.
    Greenville, Union Camp and Monroesville.
    Red clay every where!
  9. blubenz

blubenz New Member

mobile al here
  10. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.