Greetings from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

arkives1

Local time
10:26 AM
I look forward to meeting and sharing information with all members. I am a 63 year old man with respiratory problems and still determined to ride all I can and as long as I can.

I look forward to meeting and sharing information with all members. I am a 63 year old man with respiratory problems and still determined to ride all I can and as long as I can.

welcome to the site... enjoy the ride.

Ark, with that atitude you will win. I was very surprised at how many older guys are on here. I"ll be 63 in a few days.

Thanks Professor... I'll actually be 63 in two days so let's celebrate with a joint birthday party.....but only if it's over by 8 pm. Us older men can't party like we used to!

That's funny, I start work at 8 so I can stay up a bit later. I LIKE getting up early. I LOVE going to be bed early. I LOVE sleeping and not needing coffee!

Arkives1, Hi And Welcome. 1960`s I Worked In Racine And Kenosha, From Eau Claire. I`m Only 70, Probably Shouldn`t Hang Out With You Kids!! Lol. Was Cruising Down The Bike Lane On Hy 90 This Afternoon, Something Flew Up And Hit My Left Pedal, Did Not Think Much About It. I Turned Into A Sub Division, Went Way To The End. Two Guys Waved At Me, As I Was Talking My Front Tire Went Flat.that Thing Got My Tire. They Aired It Up And I Barely Made It Home. My First Bicycle Flat That I Can Remember! Man I Love Cruising Around With My Titan Shifter 6 Speed. The Gears Make It A Whole Different World. I Weigh 320 And It Pulls Thru All The Gears Perfect. In 6th Gear It Cruise`s Thru The Hood So Smooth. Dual Suspension. Ron

Attachments

• 100_1247.jpg
    100_1247.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_1246.jpg
    100_1246.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 143
Professor,

You need to put together an HT so we could start a Buffalo Chapter... They are doing it all over! Imagine 6 or 7 of us hitting the kill switch in Amherst and pedaling at once, They wouldn't know what to do!

Back