Greetings from Poland!

pozory

Local time
11:55 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Michael, 20 years old student form Cracow. I hope I will learn something from this forum and from You.

I'm going to buy good a touring bike this year and equip it with an engine. I'm totally into planning a long journey through Eurasia and I want to get some knowledge about those motorized bicycles. Question is, will it make a job? I think nobody have ridden motobicycle through tough roads of Russia, Ukraine and other eastern countries ;]

I have dream to try :cool:

Hello everyone! My name is Michael, 20 years old student form Cracow. I hope I will learn something from this forum and from You.

I'm going to buy good a touring bike this year and equip it with an engine. I'm totally into planning a long journey through Eurasia and I want to get some knowledge about those motorized bicycles. Question is, will it make a job? I think nobody have ridden motobicycle through tough roads of Russia, Ukraine and other eastern countries ;]

I have dream to try :cool:

Welcome to the forum Michael, That would be amazing doing a road trip through Eurasia. I can say the worlds best motorbicycle engineers are actually from Russia and eastern Europe! The worlds most popular motor bicyle comes from a russian design, and there have been some amazing creations over the years. Heres a thread about the old russian engines: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=3881

The newer style engines are a chinese version of that design but more modern, yet still un engineered. I look forward to hearing what you choose to do with your bike!

Fastboy

Back