Greetings from St Simons Island, Georgia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JohnnyGA, Jul 5, 2007.

1. JohnnyGA

JohnnyGA Guest

Finally finished my 4-stroke 49cc Project, modeled on a John Deere theme. Will post pictures shortly will all my modifications shortly!
    John Gruver

2. spunout

spunout Member

welcome to MBc, Johnny! 8)
    we look forward to pixurs when you get 'em :)
    Happy :mrgreen:

3. Welcome, can't wait. :grin:

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc !

5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hi

hi johnny and welcome to MBc...start a thread in pic gallery when you can and show us ok? what a cool hobby! good luck and happy motoring!

6. blastov

blastov Guest

Hello John, I've a sister on St.Simons who lives behind the redfern village. I usually visit there every six to eight weeks or so. So we will see you probably when riding around the village or pier. Sounds like a cool bike. :) BLASTOV

7. JohnnyGA

JohnnyGA Guest

Thanks for the sincere welcome

I appreciate your warm comments. I'm sure once I am able to upload pictures and explain the various mods I fashioned everyone will love it. St Simons Island is a great place for bicycles, with bike trails everywhere and so many riding bikes. I actually used to work for a ski/bike shop and cared little about anything but skiing. I built this to ride around the island but mostly cruise to the village/pier area from my house. The looks I have gotten lately on the bike are priceless!

8. JohnnyGA

JohnnyGA Guest

Finally able to upload pictures of the John Deere

Finally got the pictures and text to show in the gallery, tell me what you think of my creation!

9. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcometo the group!

10. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Welcome

Hey, welcome. I live in Atlanta Georgia.