Greetings Whizzer Enthusiasts!

jbenedict967

Local time
12:46 PM
Hello, I am new to all this, I have restored 2 Schwinn cruisers and have a kitchen full of frames and parts for bikes. Read an article about the 50's Whizzer online and was instantly hooked! Have to get one! Saving up for a Whizzer (almost there) right now. Never seen one up close, don't know anybody with one, I am basically runnin in the dark. I am from Schenectady NY

Bye! Joe B

Hi Joe. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
Plenty of Whizzer help here at MBc. Im not one of the experts on Whizzers, but there's many that are. Check out the whizzer section first. Enjoy

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

Welcome Joe.
I know how you feel. I saw one and was instantly hooked. I have 2 now. Well actually one because I just gave one to my brother. We have some very smart Whizzer guys here for both the old and new models.
Enjoy
Jim

Welcome

:D Whizzer is a super choice! Lots of power, and after market mod parts to make it go twice as fast. Lots of people here that can set you up with advice and go fast parts if you like. Welcome!:)

Welcome to MBc! I'm here to tell you that Whizzers can be addictive. I have an NE-5 and now I'm contemplating the new Ambassador. There is a lot of good Whizzer info to be found here. Enjoy!

Back