Greetings.

Motorized

Local time
11:59 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Tom and I just purchased a used two-stroke motorized bicycle. I bought the bike since I moved into the city and a car is just a nuisance down here. I'm having some technical problems which is what brought me to your forum.

I don't really have too much to say in the way of introducing myself. I'm a graduate student (ergo completely broke) which is what made the idea of using a motorized bicycle so appealing. I'm happy that there's such an enthusiastic online community.. it gives me enthusiasm to try to fix my bike.

I'll post the tech stuff in the appropriate forum.

-Tom

Welcome to MBc, Tom. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature.

It certainly sounds like you are headed in the right direction. I think you will fit into our community just fine, and I am sure that you will not regret joining MBc. We are glad to have you as a member. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back