Greetings

Commoditism

Local time
11:14 AM
Hey, I just made an account on here today, but ive been looking through here for quite a while with all my problems like im sure many of you have. I would just like to thank everyone for all their helpful advice on here!

Also I have a question about the potential of my 66 cc motor. It runs pretty well but I can only really get it to about 20 mph comfortably before it starts to vibrate like crazy and feels like its going to rattle apart. I have a very solid front mount and the rear mount has a length of tire tubing all the way around the seat post. The engine seems like it has the potential to go up to something like 30-35 mph, but it just seems like its going to rattle itself apart before it does that. Is this normal?

I'm just tired of getting passed up by cyclists!

Thanks!

Welcome to MBc, Commoditism. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum.

I think your best course of action right now, after you have followed the above, is to post your problem in our '2-Stroke Engines Forums.' We have many very knowledgeable members who are real gurus in that subject. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back