GT5-SR

45u

Local time
9:44 PM
Wondering about the Sky Hawk Super Rat GT5-SR if there is a problem with it or is this is a good motor? I am unable to find any one in the US that sells them. Any one have one here and how are they.
Thanks
Jeff

I have been told they are not imported to the US as they do not meet EPA regulations. I did find one place that does sell all the part to build one but it is expensive. Will not be long before the US will out law all 2 cycles even on law equipment CA is all ready like that.

I'll never not own a 2 stroke. I know them inside and out and sure as hell don't want a 4 stroke chainsaw or weed whacker, or god forbid electric. I've been down that road before and electric lawn equipment is a total nightmare.

I'll never not own a 2 stroke. I know them inside and out and sure as hell don't want a 4 stroke chainsaw or weed whacker, or god forbid electric. I've been down that road before and electric lawn equipment is a total nightmare.

If you notice they not longer allow the big brand motorcycle companies from selling 2 cycle motorcycles. Has not been a EPA approved 2 cycle engines on the streets in YEARS. I have a 4 cycle leaf blower. Will not be long before all law equipment EFI.

Back