H-2 750 triple Kawi

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hoopty, Nov 30, 2007.

1. hoopty

hoopty Guest

I thought that might raise some eyebrows! I just wanted to say this forum is awsome. Im starting a project w/Honda GXH-50 Grubee 2 gear box on a Felt frame. Im trying to get my boss, that has his own machaine shop, w/ 3 Okuma cnc mills and 1 Okuma cnc lathe to come up with a prototype shaft drive for the small engine, somthing like miniture version of the shaft drive on the Nighthawk 700s Honda. Anyone out there like the idea?

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Neat idea :cool:. Lot of work :rolleyes:.
  3. smitty

smitty Guest

A shaft drive is something I would be interested in. It would be quiet, and it wouldn't throw oil. The shaft length would have to be adjustable to fit different bikes.
  4. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

where does the h-2 750 tripple kawi come into play on this build? the kawi triples were ungodly fast! mach 3!!
  5. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Yeah Wavey. I was a passenger on one during a 3 block long wheelie. One of the scariest moments of my life.
  6. dave1490

dave1490 Guest

i road a friends 500 triple once and without a seat to hold your butt it was accualy hard to hang on to the handelbars,the g forces would pin you back that much.the old style crotch rockets.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2007
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

kawi tripple.

im trying to picture what this motor whold do to a bicycle frame! barely ease out the clutch & shazam !! instant pretzel!:lol: they only made em for a few years for a reason! rookie riders were dying & didnt realize it was all in the wrist. throttle bike for shure! i wish everybody could experience aceleration g,s like this at least once in there lives!