Had An Interested Ride This Morning

i think they have them in use already, i remember seeing them on the military channel, one of the future weapons show, they used them for crowd control in afgan.

The technology is not new, but military applications of it are relatively recent. It is in current use in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

A. E. van Vogt wrote somewhat about it in one of his novels, published in 1950.

If you mean the dog I was talking about it was an "American Pit Bull". That is something I don't really want to get upset at me.

Terry

SS..did you ever find out what kind of dog that thing is..?
No, I haven't. When I look out my kitchen window, he is usually laying under the pecan tree alongside my driveway, but now when I open the door he runs - getting knocked on his can 4 times seems to have taught him a lesson.

In color/markings/conformation he looks like a rottweiler - only about 4 inches tall at the top of his ears. He can run under my Corolla, head up, and not hit anything. I did find out that the neighbor behind me moved out last week, and he had several dogs - this might be one he abandoned. The neighbor that was swatting him with her broom says he is eating the cat food she puts on her back steps for her tomcat.

You have really piqued my interest in this home made sonic defense device.
It is such a shame that the instructions have been lost...

You have really piqued my interest in this home made sonic defense device.
It is such a shame that the instructions have been lost...

Shame ?

It's a freaking fiasco !

I'd like to try my hand at building one.

Sonic, Is that what you guys are calling it now? I was wonder why you Southerner's liked baked beans! LOL! Only joking!

Back