Exhaust Had bike wide open today and blew my exhaust off with the mounting bolts hehe

DeathProof

Local time
8:17 AM
wide open wasnt good for 3 minutes straight i guess lol i had 2 replace the threads and bolts and gasket:)

had mine wound out today too,broke my land speed record-lol.
44 KPH.on gravel.
going to drill jet a couple sizes bigger.
the more i run it,the better it gets it seems.
guess i should change some bolts too.
i was at the parts store,all they could supply in decent all-thread was stainless.
im not doing it.
going over to see my buddy with the building full of helicopter parts.
the garbage can over there may be full of treasure,as there are lots of long bolts and studs used.

Last edited:
lol congrats @ the 44kph ive done 40kph with my buddy in his truck clocking me side by side but couldn't redline it due to a red light ahead:(

this is my first build a guy from work told me like 2 months ago u know they have engines for bikes right? im like yea watever and laughd hes like no lie google it so i did. i swear i never seen 1 before in my life then i found mbc when i googled motorized bikes and read the threads here and and ordered a engine and bought a cruiser and was instantly hooked! im already planning my second build lol this 1st one was my guinea pig and i swear this hobby is like coke 2 a junkie addicting as fluck! hehe

my first build,also.
found mine at http://www.motorizedbicycle.ca/
i figured i spent more money on wackier stuff,what the heck.
i try to ride it once a day,and when mornings hit 10 degrees i will start riding to work.
bought a bike computer for 20.00 at canuck tire,its dead on,when i was clocked at 44,mine was reading the same.
220 km's on it,burned about 4 litres gas.

tomorrow my wife's going to try it,i may be building a second one.but on a lighter bike.

lmfao i bought my engine from the same place i figured i could spend $160 in the bar in 4 hrs and waste it or have fun. i chose fun

Back