Hampton Roads, Virginia

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by PAPAROACH, Apr 17, 2011.

1. PAPAROACH

PAPAROACH Member

Where the heck are all the MB peeps in the the 7 Cities? Quit hiding and start talking. I live in Norfolk near the Naval Base.
    PapaRoach

2. seacatman

seacatman New Member

I live in Virginia Beach. I have a GEBE system on my bicycle and have ridden all the way to downtown Norfolk and all over Virginia Beach.

3. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

i live in portsmouth. got a 80cc beach cruzer

4. PAPAROACH

PAPAROACH Member

P-town. Would be fun driving through the downtown tunnel on a MB

5. seacatman

seacatman New Member

You don't have to ride through the tunnel you can take the ferry across. That's what I have done before.

6. geebt48cc

geebt48cc Member

Hey, I'm in Abingdon,Va. here...........

Yes, 48cc and 66cc rockets!!!!!!!!!!!~

Glen;)

7. seacatman

seacatman New Member

What kind of top speed do you get, it sounds like it would be pretty fast!

8. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

seacatman my bro is a cop and he taxd me on radar at 34 mpr. not bad for a huffy. but remember the 80cc in china only measure up to 66cc in the usa.

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  9. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

what do you all think about use all gettn togeather in hampton roads for a meet up one day?

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  10. seacatman

seacatman New Member

Ok I was thinking it might a little faster but 34 is still good my top speed is about 30

11. seacatman

seacatman New Member

Sounds good to me!

12. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

seacatman. it would probley go faster but i have it on a walmart chine made huffy beach cruiser. you follow me. and i say to all let all get togeather and meet up. and show off are toys.

13. usnavyret

usnavyret New Member

Hey all what about we all meet up Portsmouth City Park Saturday 5-28-11 at 11:00am by the Old Smokey Train and show off are bikes?

14. Joeeastman

Joeeastman New Member

Hey, Im located at the oceanfront and we have a little crew VBGB (virginina beach gas bike) We do alot of trail riding in woods (even at night) and what not, are you into that kind of riding? Sooooo fun! scary but fun.