Happy Birthday Tater

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zev0, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Zev0

Zev0 Member

WOW, another one under the bridge. You're really getting up there now. LOL :grin:

Happy Birthday Jason. May you have many many many more.

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Happy B-day, TaterJ.
  3. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Happy Birthday Tater! :D
  4. augidog

augidog Banned

HBD, tater-dude!

5. Yea Tater RULES!!

6. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks alot, guys. sorry i havent been hanging around alot, i spend almost 100% of my time not sleeping, working on, reading about, or riding my 4 stroke lol.

for anyone who cares- for my b-day i asked all me relitives for cash, and bought a 150 dollar dset of craftsman tools, for 100 bucks, at the 4th of july sale (early party, 4th+party=fun) at sears. 157 pieces! and i scored a great deal on craigs. 3 gas trimmers, for 30 bucks!!!! i smelll somthing motorized....

thanks alot guys!
  7. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Dude, you rule! :D:D:D
  8. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks alot, here's the trimmers.
    i copy and pasted the ad.

All run, they have been sitting for a few years, they do pull/turn over fine but they will all need gas and Im sure very minor adjustments to get them in perfect running order. $15 each, $35 for all.

Top one is a FR44 (factory refurbish direct drive)
    2nd- Eager Beaver 282
    3rd- Mac 2815

Attached Files:

9. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I see three projects there. One belt drive, one chain drive and one friction drive...:lol:
    Here's another thought. Since you have enough engines, you could be the first of us to make a twin engined bike! :lol:
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  10. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Happy birthday Tater. A good set of tools makes life so much more interesting.