Happy Father"s Day Guy"s

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by locoWelder, Jun 20, 2010.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I wish I could be with mine to let them know that I do Love them so very much!:icon_cry:

2. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

So far it has been a good one. I heard from my daughter in Oz, my oldest son in NZ, the twins in Chile, and another daughter who lives in Pittsburgh. My youngest boy has to work today, so he called late last evening from Oregon. Said he is going to be meeting the two oldest kids and the twins in Christchurch, NZ, for Christmas this year. Wish I could go as well, but that isn't gonna happen. Oh well. My youngest daughter is in Oregon as well, but off on a backpacking trip in the Jefferson Wilderness area, so I don't expect to hear from her.
  3. gnflyby

gnflyby Member

Happy Fathers Day...........

Just as it says, Happy Fathers Day guys. Enjoy your friends and family to the fullest!
  4. will_start

will_start Member

when was it ?
  5. Stateside it was last Sunday.
  6. Chris Crew

Chris Crew Member

Samuel Clemmons and Father's Day

As a father of two kids for over 22 years now (both better kids than I deserve) I fully understand an observation that Mr. Clemmons made in LIFE ON THE RIVER.

When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Hard to accept, but often, father really does know best.