Happy Time model Hummer due out soon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mountainman, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes that's right our friends

Hummer has just been bought out by a Chinese company for prox 200 m

they have already announced that they will be bringing out a new model in 2011

The Happy Time Hummer

where did they steal that from ??

MM

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

The deal has been in the works for a while.

So while WE are driving Happy Times bicycle engines that they no longer sell for domestic consumption, THEY will be riding around in HUMMERs and selling them to US. This is the new GM - government motors - the one where (Mmm Mmm Mmm) Barack Hussein OhBahMah fired the CEO and determined that Pontiac, Saturn and Hummer would be shut down or sold off.

My prediction is that Penske is buying Saturn so that he can sell Chinese made cars with a familiar American name plate after whatever short term union deal is over.

How's that hope and change working for ya?

3. seanhan

seanhan Member

Yea for tailgaters there is a rice cooker in back !!!!!

:jester:

4. kerf

kerf Guest

How's that work'n out for climate change. Still mak'n those big gas guzzling tanks but now in a dirty Chinese factory. MMM, MMM, MMM.

5. seanhan

seanhan Member

What about a chinese fire drill in a H-2 !!!!!

6. kerf

kerf Guest

By the way, wonder if the UAW will put the move on the Chinese. UAW = pick handles, Chinese government = AK47. So much for collective bargaining.

7. seanhan

seanhan Member

Hey it wont be long before the chineese buy our mortgages !!!!
    If you dont pay you go to happy time factory !!!!
    and have a not so happy time !!!!

8. seanhan

seanhan Member

just read today china has a 30% shortage of chicks ...
    yea lot's of china man cant find a mate...
    maybe that will cut down on the population a little bit..

9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

This is a result of the commie government and their population control. I beleive that for many years, the Chi-Com's would only allow one child per couple in an attempt to control their population. What ended up happening is that the couples in rural China would put their daughters up for adoption (in other countries) and keep the boys to work the fields and carry on the family name. (apparently there are not enough Chins in China. I keed, I keed.......) So basically, they exported all of their women!

As far as China and our mortgages are concerned, I would take less of a hard line against a country who is holding so much of our debt.

The world is wanting to move away from the dollar as a standard currency. This is the world community saying that they do not agree with the current administrations fiscal policies. Not good for us. No Olympics for OhBahMah was a bi tch slap, and the Nobel peace prize was another bad sign. It might as well be called the "Nobel hate America" award. An award given to Yassir Arafat (terrorist), AlGore (environmental terrorist), and Jimmah (Iran loves me) Carter. Basically, anyone who wants to neuter America gets one. People like Mahatma Gandi, who really deserve a "peace prize" are denied even after being nominated multiple times.

10. Mountainman

I think that they actually killed many of their baby girls
    once they found out that they would be having a baby girl
    the little baby girls were aborted

the deal with Saturn looks like to be dead
    they should have given Saturn for free to Toyota -- they could make it work

MM

11. seanhan

seanhan Member

I watched a show last night called " Who killed the electric car " I was about electric cars and in general the GM EV-1 .... Wow that was interesting how GM was promoting and try to kill the car at the same time.. Also interesting was C.A.R.B.'s involvment in the whole mess.. They helped kill electric power and so did the governator who started to support fuel cell over electric..

12. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

yeah i need to get a nice old chevy truck with a nice big v8 before there all gone.

13. Mountainman

studs pulling out or something ??

yeah once the Chinese are making them
    how long are they going to last
    before
    reminding us of motor bike HT engines
    my cousin had a couple of parts fall off on his maiden ride home

so how is your new Hummer
    just great
    but it would have been better if
    I could have found my muffler which fell off on the way home
    and it developed a little miss
    the dealer said it was something minor -- studs pulling out or something ??

ride that thing

14. seanhan

seanhan Member

Korea was the same way in the 80's , I was there in 84-85 ( on the Z big fun !!! ) and there cars and electronice were complete junk !!!! Now look at them !!! There electronics are the best, at least LCD TV's like samsung and LG.. There cars are pretty good for the money !!!
    China will be the same becuse they build everything for japan and korea now, the just lack engineering, and are working hard on that .. Next big kept secreat is Vietnam lot's of companys moving operations there cheaper than china..

15. seanhan

seanhan Member

Iran sentences to death the first of more than 100 opposition figures and activists accused of offenses ranging from rioting to spying in the June unrest.

Now thats what I call a good start !!!!!
    kill em all let god sort them out !!!!!

16. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

GM didn't kill the electric car. The electric car killed the electric car. No one company can "kill" an idea. If electric cars are so great, dozens of manufacturers would be making them and a willing public would be buying them. But electric cars are expensive, have limited range, and recharging in 3 minutes (like filling a gas tank) isn't possible. Aside from that, where does the electricity come from? California has enough trouble keeping up with electric demand, imagine if 10% of them had to charge up their vehicles every night?

MM - the Hummer you describe could just have easily been built here by the UAW.

If you base all products from China on the Happy Time engine, then you have a very narrow vision.

Remember Japan faced the same criticism too. (copying designs, jap cr@p, etc.) Seems like every country that we scoff at and make fun of comes back and kicks our @sses at our own game.

17. seanhan

seanhan Member

if we put 100 more nuke power plants online we could buy electric cars and tell the arabs to go pound sand !!!!
    if oil fell to like 20 dollors a barrel they could not afford to produce it !!!
    and we could sell them food for 100 times the going rate..
    you cant eat oil..

18. Mountainman

dang Al Gore

that's so true
    but I don't think the US has even one new plant planned at this time ??

dang Al Gore

MM

19. kerf

kerf Guest

And we could have these 100 nuke plants on line when, 15-30 years? What are we going to do in the meantime. Maybe an embargo against the US would be best, it would cause economic and human chaos. Maybe then we would burn Washington to the ground and begin hanging tree huggers. Only fitting that a tree hugger meets their end with a tree. With those little details out of the way, we could begin exploiting US resources that will carry us into the time of alternative energy.

20. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

korea and china are completely different... China's only concern is for profit. They dont care about quality, polution, or harm to their stakeholders. Only money... their manufacturing goods will never be as good as Japans because they dont want them to be. They dont have near the quality controll measures that Jpaneese heavy industry employs.

They have the ceahp cr@p market niche covered and thats how they like it.