Hardware Kits for Chinese 2 Stroke

G

Ghost0

Attachments

• Eng Hard1.jpg
    Eng Hard1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 328
Awesome! Are these US or Chinese made? This will save me a small fortune over what the local ACE hardware store charges for this hardware.

Now that you've got this done, you can work on that 100 watt generator that runs off of your jackshaft, a more affordable tuned pipe, and a 4 stroke frame mounted bike? :)

The actual source of the hardware I do not know but our supplier is a reputable American company and they are all certified Grade 5.

Don't know about the generator but the pipe and 4 stroke kit will both be out in the next few months.

The hardware comes from various sources. But it's not Chinese junk.

Tuned pipe is a major PITA, worst of all the projects but it's in progress.

4T kit in work.

No generator.

My hardware kit got here today. That was fast from time ordered to time received. Like the allen head style. Lot better on the eye's than painted slot type. There is no doubt these are better than stock. Very good price compared to where I usally get mine.
Keep up the good work and ideas !

Got my new hardware kit today. Where has this been? I mean everybody should have had this hardware from day one. I'm telling my buds. Order a HT engine, order the RIGHT hardware from sick bikes. No more "stink hardware"!!

Took us a while, just because we are only two guys, with a bazillion things going on. Honestly it's just one of those things we talked about and talked about while we were doing other stuff. Finally Jim got the BOM all together and then the supplier goes into sleep mode. Then they botched some stuff. Weird thing is, after all that sales are a bit slow at first. We somehow need to get the word out to new builders that they should just start with new good hardware for $9.95 and avoid a lot of headaches. So thanks for spreading the word.

Last edited:
Back