Harley Hearst

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crazeehorse, Apr 27, 2009.

1. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

This was something I've never seen before.

Attached Files:

2. kerf

kerf Guest

How else would a confirmed Harley rider make an exit.

3. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

BTW- just FYI- it's hearse not hearst. Kick butt idea and pic. Thanks for posting that one!

4. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

thanks uncle punk, i am a very poor speller, i admit. i could use spell check, i guess. oh well, i guess i could have a lot worse faults .i'll try to do better.

5. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I wasn't trying to pick on your spelling at all, it doesn't bother me, and I try not to judge... :)

As a former hearse owner, (and ambulance, and school bus) there are those of us who just want, or wanted, to educate the public because many people generally call them hursts. Hurst is a shifter, Hearse is a professional vehicle.
    No Worries friend!

6. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Hearst was a publisher and a plutocrat with severe delusions of grandeur, and then his descendant was a terrorist/bank robber.

7. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Uncle--Had to laugh when I saw you correct hearst to hearse.
    Had a 1939 LaSalle hearse in the mid 60s.More fun than enough with it .I gave up telling people the difference.
    Out of dozens of old cars ect.over the years it's the only one I would want back.
    I paid the princely sum of $150.00 for it and there were 22,000mi on it.
    My parents were under thrilled when they woke up in the morning and that was in the door yard.Folks next wanted to put me in it.
    Steve.

8. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

who's going to be the first to build a motor bike hearse ??

someone with super strong legs

so as to peddle that THING sideways

9. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

I think one might need to go with the 66 cc engine & a 54 tooth sprocket, if one wanted to build a motorbike hearse. call it the Happy Time Hearse, Happy to the Last Ride.