Has Anyone Done This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorMotorMotorMan

Local time
2:27 AM
Im planning on building a specialized hardrock sport, with a 80cc bike motor kit and a jackshaft shifter kit, with specialized street tires. Has anyone ever tried this or something like it. Lookin forward to alot of speed and really smooth fast gears

Well, I don't know if there's been a build with that particular bike.

But it doesn't sound as though there is any reason it can't be done.

It sounds like a very likable set-up.

yea i plan on spending money to buy the right parts to get it done so it will be good. I would say with the 8 gears and street tires i should easily be able to do like 40 mph safely. I will be building it in the next month or two.
Please post links to other sites of builds like this for ideas, any motorized mountian bike.

Differnt bike

That would defintely be a different bike, I would like to see a bike made with the new driveshaft . I didn't know that some bikes had driveshafts now. Recently I saw them on the web. Dane

Yea im already talking to pablo about the jackshaft shifter, i have the 80cc engine kit, and all the know how and ideas, i jus gotta buy it and put it together. Keep in mind im lookin for speed, i wanna be able to get this to atleast 40mph with an 8 speed on street tires, id say it should deff reach that plus cruising speeds will be alot smoother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back