Has anyone tried Star Tron fuel additive?

KilroyCD

Local time
12:46 PM
I just saw an ad today where a local Amish-run shop is selling a fuel additive called Star Tron. It's an enzyme fuel treatment that is supposed to fix what's wrong with today's 10% ethanol blended fuel (E-10). I looked online and found their website: http://mystarbrite.com/startron/
Has anyone here tried this? I'm seriously thinking of stopping by that shop tomorrow to pick up a bottle. They're advertizing an 8oz. size that will treat up to 48 gallons of gas for $5.49.

I am into boats much more than MB's & Start Tron, or another similar product, is very popular . It is not a fix, or something to clean carbs. You have to keep the carbs clean from the beginning. It is a must have when storing gas , or infrequent use of motors. If you take a few ounces of gas & store it in a clean jar , [ leave lid cracked open just a little ] watch what happens after this gas sits for 6 months, or so. I live in humid Florida, & many of us add some to all the gas in our small engines.You will see why us boaters do what we can to find gas without ethanol junk.

Back