has ebay ever caused you trouble

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by luke, Feb 13, 2007.

1. luke

luke Guest

any one have ebay mess up on them.
    i tried to bid on a whizzer rear belt pulleyItem number: 260083628676.but ebay made me have to sign in twice to accept my bid even though i had just signed in to veiw my account and bid.so the item ended befor my bid went through.although i wouldn't have gone much higher.a couple of times befor there has been up to a couple of minutes left according to the counter so i bid and then it says bidding has now ended.i'm on broard band so my refresh button is quite fast.just annoys me so i am putting up this post.

2. D.J.

D.J. Guest

Hey Luke
    I either use a snipe program to bid for me or I use the (ctrl n) method to create a new second screen . I set my high bid up on the first screen ready to send and I set up my second screen to refresh whenever I want . When it comes time to bid I just press the confirm bid on the first screen . I hope that that wasn't too confusing . The only problems that I have had with eBay are that my messages through eBay are sometimes intercepted by Junk Mail filters . ................................D.J.

This is the free snipe program that I use . You get 5 free snipes a week , for more you have to pay for the upgraded program .

3. luke

luke Guest

i will try the program later.