Hated by housewives in 50 States and 7 Continents!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Oct 28, 2009.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Purely as a joke and just being funny... Please keep it clean this ain't the CC!

I bet there's some funny stories out there!

If you've ever heard the Misses say,"Dr., he's been acting funny after joining this site, spending a lot of time in the garage alone". You might be an MBC member!

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

You might be an MBC member if...

you have to carry an old toothbrush with you so that you can attempt to scrub the grease off your hands when you reach your destination.
  3. machiasmort

LOL! I use synthetic, it even comes out of clothes easy!
  4. MikeJ

MikeJ Member

You find 6 mm screws and nuts in your clothes pockets the next day at work.
  5. cpuaid

cpuaid Member

You might be a MBC member if...

the pant cuffs on every pair of jeans that you own is either torn or permanently stained by oil
  6. keystone

keystone New Member

You might be a MBC member if, The ol lady says,wadda you mean you've been using my butter knives for gasket scrapers!
  7. keystone

keystone New Member

You might be an MBC member if,the ol lady says you chopped up my good extension cord to use the wire for what?!!!
  8. MikeJ

MikeJ Member

You have to bribe your bride with a nice dinner out if she has to come and get you for any reason.

(Happened to me twice. It would have been much cheaper to buy good tools and spares in the first place!)
  9. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

You might be a MBC member if...your wife asks you if you know where her brand new glass measuring cup is
  10. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

You might be a motor biker if you come home from church, go into the garage and start working on your bike and not change clothes first.

11. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

How about if you get up in the morning and don't even put any clothes on..and go out in the garage to work on your motor bike
  12. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

If you have ever seen the image of the Blessed Virgin in a 2 stroke oil stain on your garage floor...

If you refer to any engine over 49ccs as a "big block"...

If you don't know who wrote the kit's instructions, but you're pretty sure he was dyslexic...

If when gas prices got really high, you complained about a fill up costing $1.89...

If some guy rides past on an '87 Honda Elite and you shake your head and mutter something about conspicuous consumption...

If you can rebuild a HT carb from memory, blindfolded, but you can't remember your anniversary date...or your wife's name sometimes...

If you've ever referred to Quenton as "The Almighty"...

If you have acquired the neat bar trick ability of playing "Back in Black" on your overtightened spokes...

If someone consults you about a problem with their Whizzer and you're not a urologist...

If you have personally nominated the inventor of the zip-tie for the Nobel Prize in physics...

If you have personally sworn out a warrant for the arrest of the inventor of the standard chain tensioner...

...You might be an MBC member.
  13. machiasmort

Absolutely hysterical Hough LMAO!
  14. seanhan

seanhan Member

You might be a MBC member if...
    You cut yourself and Slime comes out !!!
  15. PaulFlorida

PaulFlorida New Member

...if you're more familiar with the aisles at the hardware store than the people that work there. ... if there ratio of riding and wrenching are in equal proportion. ... if your butt-dyno can sense a 1/10th hp change. ... if you look at people driving tin cans and feel sorry for them. Bonus: While it's raining. At night.
  16. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Missed this thread before. Some good stuff here. :grin5: Mr. Hough....how did you know I have an 87 Honda Elite?????:devilish:
  17. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

one might be a motor biker
    in the middle of the night
    after a mighty fine dream of riding your motor bike
    as you awake you scream out loud
    and you wife says no not right now I have a headache

18. arkives1

arkives1 Member

hated by housewives in 50

HAHAHAH Ahhh Mountain you crack me up brother. I like your sense of humor..keep it up.....ahhh,er, the humor I mean.