have yah heard of this company

wbuttry

Local time
10:39 PM
Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I heard that the dynos in Southern Cal. show more power than anywhere else. Maybe there is a fudge factor figured in automatically on advertised speed too.
I saw a lot of dumbness on that video. No helmets no shirt, no glasses.
These are the clowns that will wreck it for everyone else.
I would not buy kitty litter from them.

Yes that is what i was thinking to just didn't wanna knock it till people had a chance to view it. If it actually hit 50 mph on a bicycle you would half to have a super reinforced frame and wheels and bearing let alone very good brakes.Dont see it myself...

Yes that is what i was thinking to just didn't wanna knock it till people had a chance to view it. If it actually hit 50 mph on a bicycle you would half to have a super reinforced frame and wheels and bearing let alone very good brakes.Dont see it myself...
Yea, you are so right.....no one ever went over 50 on a bicycle...
http://motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?p=190381#post190381
How about 56 mph?
Quite a few riders here have gone over 50 mph

Not to sure about that quoted "4 - 5 horsepower" figure they are giving on the Ebay auction...

How or what exactly is being done to turn out 5 horse from an HT???

Anything over 50cc & 2HP and 30 miles per hour on a bicycle is probably illegal in probably all 50 states for use on public property ! So….what the heck ?

Last edited:
what's kind of funny is in their description, they define "HP" ("horse power") and "MPG" ("miles per gallon"). I'm sorry, but if you don't know that "MPG" is miles per gallon, I don't think you're going to have the know-how to put together a motored bike...

I feel for all the people who believe theyre lies all it is a cheap china motor painted with dollar store paint and a shiney muffler attached. It and the muffler wont be shiney after a few hours running these things will burn the paint and shine off from the heat they put out . Even if they last a few hours running theres no telling what they done to them bore them out longer crank shorter piston or they just lieing for 190.00 not worth it to find out .

Seriously... the auction should be removed from Ebay for fraud!!!

There is no way on this green earth that thing is pushing 5 horses... even if they showed a picture of a dyno report, I would still call it BS

Back