Have you ever taken your bike through a drive-thru?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KiDD, Jun 12, 2008.

1. KiDD

KiDD Member

I was wondering if anyone here has ever bought food or used a drive-thru on their motored bike?

I did the other night and thought it was hilarious. I was on my way home and I stopped at JacknBox and got some food through the drive-thru. She didn't say anything to me... she didn't really speak English very well.... Normally I park my bike outside and eat inside but they were closed inside. I live right next to this particular establishment so I took the food home to eat. There was also a sign that says for your safety we won't serve people on foot, bicycles or other Non-motorized vehicles.

Anyone else ever do that?

2. sabrewalt

sabrewalt Guest

Drive Through Bank

I made a deposit at a drive drive in teller. The teller did not say a word as though it happens every day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2008
  3. jared3377

jared3377 Member

Now, that's funny!!! I can't say that I haven't thought about it, though...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  4. Schwinncruiser

Schwinncruiser New Member

I stopped at an ATM today with my Schwinn Point Beach 80cc...got an interesting look from the driver behind me who was driving a huge FORD 250.... Had to laugh. You can be big and get from point A to B and pay 20 dollars or you can be small and pay 3 cents to do the same thing!

5. jared3377

jared3377 Member

EXACTLY!!! (Well said...) :eek:

6. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

I go through the drive up ATM in my town all the time. I try not to eat the disgusting **** that comes out of drive through windows anyways I always go inside so I can actually talk to the people making my food face to face.

7. Drive up tellers pretty often. What's cool is that the tellers in three banks the same branch I frequent miles apart from each other know me enough to not ask for ID.
    I bet to them I'm the Motormotor Bikebike Supermanmanman...

8. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

Ok... I didn't go thru a drive-thru... But I was working on my van last summer... And I ran out of beer... So I got on my old Suburban with the kings motor and ran down to Quick Trip about 1/2 a mile away. Well on weekends they hire off duty cops. So I pull up, go in and by a 30 pack of Busch Beer. While I'm strapping it down with bungie cords to my rack, out comes a Jackson County Sheriff...

I'll never forget this... He said "Dude this is wrong on SO many levels..." and laughed. Gotta love the Jackson Co. Missouri Sheriffs... They are cool.

I looked at him, got on and drove home... I can only wonder what my big old butt looked like with the 30 pack on that bike....

Tires were sure looking flat. :shock:

9. pilotpeat

pilotpeat Member

I've gone through the teller's drive through at the bank. No one even looked twice! I was kinda surprised.

Pete

10. MasterLink

MasterLink Member

yea i did it at wendys the dude said u have to come in cas u dont have a motor i reved it...... he said oh//// i payed for my food lol

11. motoredhobart

motoredhobart New Member

You guys mean to say you even have drive through Automatic Teller Machines at the bank?!?! Whatevers next?

12. jared3377

jared3377 Member

Where you from? (lol)

In SD, where I grew up, we even have drive-thru liquor stores!!! :shock:

13. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

yes i did at mcdonalds could not here me so i when to the front windo did it three times once at a dairyqueen and at a arbys before and carried home a pizza from gumbys and whent throw the drive trhow of lil ceasers for some hot and readys

i love the face they make of what is this man doing

14. KiDD

KiDD Member

I thought it was hilarious