Have you visited pedalchopper.com lately - look at this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic Hy-per

Vendor
Local time
5:07 PM
IMG_0485 (1).jpg
BOTH UNITS WITH OUR new 3 SPEED TRANSMISSION SYSTEM AND ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES
DSC08141.jpg

I won't take no for an answer on this. Please tell me about the dual front disk brake system. I want that setup for my motorized bicycle, and i want it now !!!

probably best if you private message me at sales@pedalchopper.com Running fork sets this week, then powdercoat fork legs... all of my fork legs beginning now are going to be tabbed for duals... I only have ONE (!) super wide FW / Disc hub needed for dual disc set-up... Expecting word from China today on eta - for more.... contact me I can fix you up!

I was hoping that the dual disk conversion was available for standard I.S. type suspension mountain bike forks?

I want to run dual 9" disk rotors and Avid BB7 calipers

Ideally i was hoping for an engineered solution to affixing a 9" disk rotor on the right hand side of the front 26" (mountain bike) wheel and the component/s to allow an Avid BB7 caliper to attach to the right hand side fork leg of a front suspension fork.

The other option is to manufacture a 12" disk rotor and caliper adapter to allow an Avid BB7 caliper to attach onto the standard I.S. mount.

Fabian, I do what you see on my site and deal almost exclusively with stingray style chopper bikes... What you are asking/looking for is not something I would do...

Ahh well, that's the way it goes.

I do understand that your product line doesn't include conventional bikes, but my thoughts were that your engineering facilities may have scope to make custom items.
The quick and easy route would be a 12" rotor using the exact same design as the Shimano 8" rotor (which is amazingly resistant to heat warpage) then scale it up to a 12" diameter.
The caliper adapter shouldn't be too much trouble to manufacture with even basic engineering facilities.

5156569832_45ef91a67d_b.jpg

Attachments

• 15051842_4264.jpg
    15051842_4264.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
It is not my shop - looking at upto $600++ up front fee for the first one... in design, programming and fixtures, etc... Not my market - would not be able to re-coup my investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back