Healthcare Demographic...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Jan 21, 2010.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

We’re just not getting good value for our money. We’re spending more than anyone, by a huge margin, but getting slightly below average results and relatively little access to doctors.

there sparks -- that's taken from your little article there
    just remember our sparking friend
    if government take health over -------------- it will cost even way more

3. kerf

kerf Guest

Golly gee whiz, comrade spunky has found another left wing blog to post about. Yeah, there's a health care cost issue in this country but it has nothing to do with health care, it's called lawyers. We need tort reform, nationwide insurance competition and less government intrusion between physician and patient. None of these issues was addressed in The MarxoFascist Obama's health care plan, because that plan wasn't about health care.

By the way, I don't even keep National Geographic in the bathroom, paper's too slick.
  4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

yep... problem is too many government regulations. Kinda makes you wonder if the whole health care situation thing wasn't "engineered" this way to create a "crisis". You know... government regulation causes a crisis which causes the need for more government regulation. You know... "cant waist a good crisis".

I have learned so much this last year its unbelievable.

PS... I wonder how emanuel and axelrod like the current crisis they find themselves in now.... haa haa, time to backpedal b!tches.
  5. kerf

kerf Guest

In my humble opinion, I'd say you're about 100% correct. Take a cigar outa petty cash.
  6. give me vtec

I think its funny you said that, here is an interesting tidbit of history I picked up from my western civ professor in college.... you just reminded me of it.

the communist situation in Russia got so bad they used the propaganda saturated newspapers to wipe their a$$es. There were two reasons... the propaganda was useless to begin with and the government rationed/supplied the toilet paper was less quality/rougher on the a$$, than the paper the news was printed on. Gotta love command and control governments.
  7. sparky

sparky Active Member

The voting booth will NEVER bring about change until the mainstream media starts broadcasting lessons on the Constitution and advice on how people can organize and become actively involved on the Internet. And you know that will never happen.

And if you think that universal healthcare isn't in the Constitution... I'd say you missed the Preamble, which summarizes the founding principles of this country...

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Should be read as...

"We the founding Fathers, in Order to create the most kick@ss Country in all the Land, claim These founding Principles -- Equality of Rights, Peace, Security, universal Health/Well-Being, and Freedom -- for ourselves and All of our Spawn."

General = Universal
    Welfare = Health/Well-Being

Put 'em together and what do you get?!?

General welfare is not to provide for one group of people (poor)... that would be specific welfare, therefore, unconstitutional. Universal healthcare is one of the things the Founding Fathers would have unanimously voted in favor of; welfare of the poor would have been unanimously voted against.

And vtec.... propaganda would be something along the lines of saying that universal healthcare is unconstitutional.

Sure, MM... the government isn't the most efficient, but universal healthcare _=*IS*=_ their job!! Just because everything else they're doing is unconstitutional just means we need to stop that by taking control of the mainstream media. You cannot control the masses without the Boob Tube. It's just not possible.
  8. kerf

kerf Guest

Hahahaha, you're great spunky. You need to put that wit in a comedy club somewhere, you could have a job at last.
  9. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

OK, who the F***k woke Sparky up?

10. kerf

kerf Guest

Hey man, don't mess with the Professor of Bumology, poke,n him with a stick keeps things interesting. My worst fear is the spunkster getting a job and turning Conservative. Bad karma dude.
  11. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Far be it for me, the leader of angry bear, short stick technology to whizz on someones fun.

I withdraw the question!

12. give me vtec

yeah that was pretty good... I got reeled in by the opening line. Thought for a second... d@mn maybe even spanky see's the light... then a sucker punch of stupidity from nowhere right into the groin.

Keep it up spanky... your are getting closer. At least I got a good laugh.... :dunce: