Helio Bikes review Honda G4 Tranny purchase.

bideronit13

Local time
5:51 AM
Im posting here because Arlene was advised to also. Thank You Motoredbikes.com!!!!!
Theres some pictures of my bicycle with a broken chain in my humble home.
Heres a little bit about me.
Got my first minibike when I was four because I cried for 4 days and nights straight. Almost killed myself after I got it!
I raced a Suzuki RM80 when I was seven. I had my own buisness here also at age 7. So I purchased my own motorcycles from here on.
I like motor bicycles with fenders. I broke my 7 speed Macargi Chain this morning.
Harleys with suicide shifters with heal and toe clutches are real cool.
I love Honda XR650R's and drive them harder then anyone. I rode one boared out to over 700CC across USA in winter with a backpack with a tent and .99 cent ebay sleeping bag. I can tell you all about it if you like. Everyone at rest stops and stuff said I was crazier then them. I dried my socks and clothes a few time with bathroom hand blowers.
Well now I have a fendered Macargi Rover 7 Speed with a stage 3 and Honda GXH50 on a SickBikeParts platform.
I dont have a 4G Honda tranny only because I choose to buy from HelioBikes.com
I puchased it because on the web site it didnt say out of stock. After I purchased it he stopped selling them.

Heres the reciept I recieved.

sales@heliobikes.com to me
show details Apr 17

fromsales@heliobikes.com
reply-tosales@heliobikes.com

tobideronit13@gmail.com

dateSun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:57 AM
subjectOrder #: 1303058926-315

hide details Apr 17

Thank you for your order, here is your receipt:
Order #: 1303058926-315
Order Date: 04/17/2011
Order Total: $152.75

Bill To Address
---------------------------
Jason Harmon
1940 30th st
Greeley CO 80631
United States
970 347 9133
bideronit13@gmail.com

Ship To Address
Jason Harmon
1940 30th st
Greeley CO 80631
United States
bideronit13@gmail.com

Shipping Instructions

Ship Via: FedEx Ground

Payment Info
Money Order

Order Summary
--------------------------
1 - [4g5/8gear] 4G T-Belt Drive (Honda) @ $139.99

--
1: Total Items

Subtotal: $139.99
Tax: $0.00

Discount: -$0.00
S/H: $12.76
Total: $152.75
Gift Certificate: -$0.00
Grand Total: $152.75

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody else has an issue from an unfortunate incident with helio bikes contact me or post your issue as I am doing something vary serious about this.
Thank You
Jason

I would like to show some good in this industry by my review of the stage 3 on my gxh50. From the beginning I wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was and I truely mean it. I could'nt hear anything no gear noise nothing but the clutch sounding like a turbo charger.
I'm really happy with it. Then on the SickBikeParts platform man oh man was it a good decision.
I've also read up on the reviews on the G4 Honda tranny and I'm sorry to hear that people are really upset with it.
Well for what its worth until I try it myself I cant knock it. So I'll get me one soon.
Thanks and really dont believe all the bad about the stage 3 noise its really a solid piece of equipment that hums.

I had no problems with any of my purchases other then the topic.
For the bike I purchased a Macargi Rover 7 speed from bikeberry.com.
For the Engine I used smallenginewarehouse.com I had to trim a half inch off the choke to fit it in the Macargi perfect fit.
For the Stage 3 I used bicycle-engines.com and I had to get four screws from the hardware store.
For the shifting I got rid of the grip shifter and purchased off ebay a shimano non-esp 7 speed trigger shifter with v-brake.
Of course then SickBikeParts for the 4 stroke shift kit.
Also from SBP the alluminum throttle assembly, 3 extra little keys are needed for the clutch mount.
So you cant go wrong with these guys.

Back