Hello, & (alas) Goodbye

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by target_drone, Mar 17, 2008.

1. target_drone

target_drone Guest

hiyas...augidog here...

well, Team Golden Eagle and I are full-tilt into organizing the "Motorized Bicycle Racing Association"

there will be a single front-page with a guestbook (so you can say howdy even if you're not going to be joining us) and a forum where we will gather and rock out the details of our future plans. these include bonneville salt flats land-speed, endurance long-distance "lemans" style, statistical-based (mileage/efficiency) competition, exibition races at local tracks (with dreams of doing daytona), 1/8 mile drag-racing, and just plain old fun rallies.

the club, like most at this level, will include full-membership (riders & builders) and support-membership (enthusiasts who just can't resist being involved, but likely won't race)...the only 2 qualifications for membership at this point would be that your vehicle have functioning pedals that will propel the bicycle with the engine/motor off, and a 50cc (or electrical equivelant) ceiling.

nothing on our site or in our forum will be in competition with MBc...matter of fact, i sincerely hope you can restructure the place so we can feel comfortable referring folks here for tech/mech help & even more good times.

no site is in operation as of yet, but i am building a mailing list for those interested...to get on the list, hit us up at: m_b_r_a@charter.net

ride safe, guys...please find a way to pull this community together.

see ya's down the road :cool:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008

2. Oh I'm pretty sure we will. I hope down the road there's a happy ending for all.
  3. m_b_r_a@charter.net is not a site. Please repost with the correct spell.

I want to be in. PM me with the details puull eeese.
  4. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Like it says, no site in operation as yet. Reply with an email.

Dang that Davo's fast !
  5. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

sounds a great idea! wish I lived over there! no more ridng under the radar checking for police every 30 seconds, and somebody I could actually ride with! I love the drag racing idea!! Augi you will have to get some videos up on youtube with these races and rallies. Good luck to you sir and I'm sure it is going to be a great success!
    Ryan aka fastboy
  6. Alan

Alan Member

See you on the other side, man.
  7. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

like l said my bags are packed, lets ride boys!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. azbill

azbill Active Member

enjoy the free time, my friend :D:D:D
    I am going to !
  9. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Enjoyed it and appreicate the help I have recieved. I'll see you on the otherside.
  10. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

sad to see ya go enjoy the free time. hope yr shoulders feel better now that ya got that weight off em :p
  11. azbill

azbill Active Member

onward and upward

I was asked to post this, so people will know the former admin is alive and well and trying to move forward

Attached Files:

12. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Good luck on all your endeavors augie my hats off to you for your perserverance and tenasity in this mess which to me could have been avoided if people had listened to you in the begining!
    Happy trails and happy motoring!:cool:
  13. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

that looks well cool! wish i could take part!
  14. graucho

graucho Active Member

Spread your wings! we were holding you back anyways. I know you love the bikes. After you flush your mind, collect yourself, and fly!
  15. Zemus DE

Zemus DE Guest

well this is crazy i just spent the last 2 hours trying to get myself caught up on the events here but this is just crazyness. I still dont know story and i may never need to know. It just bums me out alot to see you go.

Anyways, what is gonna happen with the National Bike Rally in Ocean Park? I know Augi was for the most part organizing this. I kinda need to know what is goin on with this due to the fact that we already have many friends and customers of ours who intend on coming to the event.
  16. azbill

azbill Active Member

Augi said the rally is still on,
    as well as the open invitation to any motoredbike rider to show up and create a 'mini-rally' :D
    too far away for me :):)
  17. Asbill,is there a link to that pic? How 'bout what to google?
  18. azbill

azbill Active Member

the pic is only a graphic for now
    as the big guy said...the email is there, that's all
    just so you know he still loves these bikes :D