Hello, another Australian has signed up!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BeauBoy, May 26, 2009.

1. BeauBoy

BeauBoy Member

Hello everyone, fantastic site I have been reading for a couple days and been loving the pics of everyones motorized bikes.

I dont have one at the moment, just a naked muscle and sweat powered bike but I will likely be buying a ZBox kit to fit on my electra coaster bicycle in the next few months.
    Warren from Zbox sent me the link to here, I asked if he had a chat site for ZBox but he dosent have one.

I am a complete newbie, I dont know much about engines and all that, but I am sure I will pick up the lingo fast enough to generally understand what people are talking about.

Looking forward to get to know you all on the motored bike community.

Thankyou.
    B

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

We're glad you found us.

Lot's of good info here. You'll get what you need to know in no time.

Have fun.

3. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

Welcome to MBc

All the Best

BoltsM

4. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

5. BeauBoy

BeauBoy Member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I am sure I will be learning a lot on this forum, there certainly is alot of info to gradually sift through :eek:

fetor56, I just checked out that website, they look really good! I like the chain system, I think :grin5:

Is that what you have on your bike/s ? from the rocksolid engines.

6. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Naaa i chose Zbox originally cos RS wasn't around at that time(2 yrs ago) & since then i've swapped to 4-strokes.
    I was looking at RS's 2-stroke kits a few days ago from a friend who builds MB for a living.He swapped from Zbox to RS & i can understand why.....their superior. http://www.southlandmotorisedbicycles.com.au/
    When RS releases his new 4-stroke rear-mounted kit soon i'll seriously be concidering it.
    MUCH better to stick in your own country.