HELLO- **********.COM- Downtown PHOENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvirobros

Local time
6:02 PM
Hello All you motorheads. just wanted to introduce you all to our shop and our great bikes.. www.*********.com, super customs and streches, also OCC customs..check out our very reasonal OCC motor mounts ( top notch welds) and can be used for other applications...Thanks looking forward to meeting you all online and in the showroom...

Attachments

• Angle_FLag_07192009.jpg
    Angle_FLag_07192009.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to checking out your shop.

welcome from FH :)
is this Tal or Bobby ?
how are the stretches running ?
be carefull pimpin the shop, rules are strict here :)

PS,,, they have some nice bikes !!! :)

Tal, pm or email me and I will send you somewhere they won't bi*ch-slap you for selling anything :)
I did try to warn you !!!

this is too funny, but not in a funny way...azbill was among the early staff-members who helped establish a "no-billboarding" policy...and if he'd seen an ALL CAPS subject-line with a website in it back then, he'd be the first (sometimes second, i was pretty fast back then too) to come out shooting & he would shoot to kill...until he finally got involved in a commercial endeavor, then everything changed.

not long ago, Tom bent over backwards to accomodate the independant vendor...and 'lo what do i see? one of the very people he accomodated still talking smack about MBc...maybe someone outta revisit the issue!!!

me said:
was a time, the old bill woulda tossed the new bill out on his ear.
everything has been going so smooth here lately, because of the new rules...

so show some gol-dang gratitude already!

(tal or bobby, there are ways for a seller to interact with the buyer at MBc, if you follow procedure you'll be just fine)

Last edited:
hmmm...I thought you stopped being a moderator ;)
look around dude...this place is not the same
I was listening to your wrong/bad advice when I did that job,,,
been apologizing for my actions ever since !!!
for a small-time vendor...the other site is the place to be...there are a lot of garage/small shop based members there...
if you aren't welcome here why would you not want to know where you are ???
I don't really care if you think I am wrong...your opinion stopped bothering me a long time ago :)

I LIKE the Bill I am now...thank you !!!

what bad advice? the bad advice about "no billboarding" unless you have something to sell? geez...take yer little friend by the hand and go stay over at the vendor-fest if that's your new style. i wonder how your co-dealers feel about you bringing negative exposure to a company that's otherwise been looking great? i mean that, yaknow...in my consumer's opinion, EZM's been doing a fine job of presenting itself, with the exception of one guy who seems incapable of choosing his words more wisely.

as a member of MBc i have every right to say my piece, especially when a vendor is still complaining about rules he fought to have changed in his favor. you talk like that, you openly dis Tom even after he changed things to make it easier for you, and you come across as an ingrateful and disingenuous schmuck.

bill, you have no way to justify your "smack" and you know it, you could have said the same thing without the "dig" at Tom's policies, and if the new bill could have avoided making insults to the forum i'd have stayed silent...so don't lay this on me, you've flip-flopped so many times in the last year or two i'm fargen dizzy...let's just keep arguing if ya want, but i'll never apologize because i fought to keep MBc consumer-controlled, i have more spine than that.

i think you ought to apologise to Tom & the group for your unnecessary insult and let it go.

Last edited:
I will not argue anymore...your style, not mine :)

IMHO, the best thing I did as a mod here was tell a few people "if you think you can do better, start your own forum !!!"

I am fine with who I am, look in the mirror dude, and tell yourself the same thing (you might believe it !, once your dizzy spell subsides)

I guess you have no-one else to argue with anymore ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back