Hello everyone

sprocket

Local time
12:55 PM
Hello from the costal bend, Corpus Christi Tx. just signed up, but I have been rideing my motor bike for a couple of years now. got to work today, and the engine had been spitting oil on my shoe, dammed head bolts forgot to tighten them . a guy in a harley with colors and head band on got by my side 18 mph
to ask me if I would build him one. true story.

Hello from the costal bend, Corpus Christi Tx. just signed up, but I have been rideing my motor bike for a couple of years now. got to work today, and the engine had been spitting oil on my shoe, dammed head bolts forgot to tighten them . a guy in a harley with colors and head band on got by my side 18 mph
to ask me if I would build him one. true story.

Great story sprocket. Sorry about your head bolts... hope nothing too serious happened. Welcome to the forum. There are many nice people here that can help you with just about anything. Search before you post a question in case your question has already been asked... but if you don't find what you're looking for then fire away!
Welcome.

Welcome Sproket. Used to live behind the Buccner Stadium next to the Cemetary. Would love to hit the Island below the old tank.
Miss Corpus
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back