Hello Everyone!

Ihsan

Local time
9:15 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Ihsan from Turkey/Istanbul. I've been lurking around in this forum for a while, during which I got a new bike and a kit since I was very eager to build myself one. This forum has been very helpful with "How to's" "Q's and A's", for that I thank you all, its a great communication in here.

I want to make a build thread as soon as I feel Im done with my current bike. Well, theres a loooong video I shot the other day for those who are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhccwbXgA1Q&feature=youtu.be

I apologize for my further grammar mistakes since English is not my main tongue =)

Welcome to the forum. I want to visit Instanbul one day. My friend from Bulgaria told me what a great city Instanbul is.

Brave man! I don't even feel safe going to and from the airport/hotel there, in a van. Safest place in Istanbul is the Turkair biz class lounge. World class, and they always pour you on the right flight!

Serious question. What are the motorized bike laws in Istanbul in particular, and Turkey in general, and how are they enforced? Would U cut/paste response for a repost on the law and order section?

thx 4 the video.........

Brave man! I don't even feel safe going to and from the airport/hotel there, in a van. Safest place in Istanbul is the Turkair biz class lounge. World class, and they always pour you on the right flight!

Serious question. What are the motorized bike laws in Istanbul in particular, and Turkey in general, and how are they enforced? Would U cut/paste response for a repost on the law and order section?

thx 4 the video.........

I havent yet found a reliable source for the laws regarding motorized bikes in Turkey. Laws apply nation-wise here regardless of what city you are in, if that was what you meant. I havent encountered any problems during my trips yet, even tho I rode past many police officers they didnt seem to care. I'll try and add a post to "law and order" section when I find the best source of info. Thanks for the interest.

Back