hello form arizona

Ixlr8qik

Local time
2:38 AM
Hi, I'm into gas and electric motored bikes for over 40 years, built my first one with a briggs engine and my sisters bike around age 11 and it worked! for a while...........so not new at all to this, I"m also a mechanic and paint and body man certified...thanks

of my builds?...sure do but have to find the the file I put them on, if are interested let me know and i'll try to post tomorrow, thanks for messaging
are you by chance the original jaguar from years ago ?.....I believed moved to Brazil or someplace like that?.....if not forgive me asking

yeah that's me. Costa Rica, Paraguay, Ecuador, Colombia, and now back at Paraguay

well then I know you from more then a few years ago, we both kept being flamed by the forums , basically for knowing more then the moderators wanted to (paul) we both talked of a few projects to cola berate on at that time........I currently still live in arizona but moving to Belize soon I hope, well glad to hear you are still around, I have since moved on to ebikes and quads uav

cool. I love the "silent running" of e-bikes. Too bad they are so expensive to gat a good one.
yeah, that other MBike forum sucks. too much oppressive control there.
Have fun in Belize!

Back