hello friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wheelsmith, Oct 24, 2007.

1. wheelsmith

wheelsmith Guest

wheelsmith here ,,,request permission to come aboard,,,hello ya'll,,,been into small bores ,,whole life ,,built first briggs on jc higgins frame in 1967,,,have come full circle,,,newest love ,,boardtrackers,,,have built three so far ,,using kings kits ,,,will post pics soon as understand system ,,,justin from woodburn oregon ,,sold me my first jc higgins,,project turned out great ,,,justin if you see this lets visit ??,,,well fellows thanks for having me ,,,wheelsmith ,,BOB WILLITS FALLS CITY OREGON

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.

3. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Glad to have you on board! Welcome to MBc, can't wait to see the photos.

4. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

5. wheelsmith

wheelsmith Guest

THANKS FELLOWS ,,hey im newbie,,can somebody explain this thing about no more 2 stroke imports from china??...that kings motorbikes fellow must have a ton of kits ??bye the way he talks i can still get them from him ,,,send me some newbie feedback fellows please,,WHEELSMITH

6. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Select the proper forum for these questions. :)

Welcome aboard!

Please post a source for 12g DT or Wheelsmith spokes in the General Discussion Forum. ;)

7. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the MBc tribe from the Giant Side of Texas!

8. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

another PNW-Rider! :)

must be something in the rain makes us crazy to get out and do something, anything ;)

check out "let's ride" to see what the pnw is up to and to get in on the next ride :)

welcome to MBc :cool: