Hello from another in washington

Q

quay1962

Hello all...Just joined in 10 min ago, wandering around...very cool....gonna browse..Have fun!
Quay :) [/quote]

hello

very cool site, new to motorized bikes...the one I've seen so far I like...my fiance could use one, but first i need the cool bike to add this on...thanks allot

I got the bike first, then the motor, and the motor didn't fit, so i had to find a new bike.

When I was going to put my motor on a new bike last summer, I took the engine off the old one and took it with me when I went shopping for a new one. Best way to do it imo

1st a bike...

Hi...you are right, get a bike 1st then bring it with you...out here in wa it rains and is cold allot. Warmer riding is my thing. I used to have a puch 2 stroke moped paid $535.00 when i was 15 in 1977..used to ride it from the bay area ca over hwy 92, la honda, and to san gregorio beach what care free days those were...thanks for writing and have a wonderful day..
Ciao
:)

hey there, quay1962 :)

if your fiance is as interested as you are, i'm sure your friend with the bike could hook him up when you're ready...

welcome to the MBc 8)

hi

yes he is interested, but feels he does not have the tools needed to build nor the place to do so...ie no garage...once the cgair is out then there will be room in kitchen livingroom area...i will buy the apropriate tools then... :LOL:

Welcome, welcome, welcome...
Wow, the Pacific Northwest is really becoming a hotbed for motorbiking

wow thanks sude13...you had to go back a year to bump my first thread lol enjoy the ride!:D:eek: grinning it was kinda nice seeing my old post back on the 1st page...everyone else seems to be re intoducing when all you have to do is bump your old thread lol! have a great day people!:D

Back