Hello from Arkansas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by silverscreen, Jul 13, 2008.

1. silverscreen

silverscreen New Member

Hello all from Hot Springs National Park Arkansas. I have been lurking here for weeks, and have found this site to be a wealth of information. I would just like to take a moment and applaud all of the ingenuity I see here. I have already taken many of your ideas and implemented them in my upcoming build. I am sure I will be back with questions as soon as my kit arrives. Does anyone know of a better search method for this site (it takes me as many as six time to get the correct number letter combo from the picture), maybe I just need new glasses ;)

2. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Silver,
    I'm a transplanted Coloradoan living in West Little Rock. If you ever need a hand, just holler.

Skyliner

3. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Easiest way I know of is to right-click the pic, click "properties", highlight/copy the address, then paste it in the search box.

4. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

howdy
    welcome aboard
    I've been to both Hot Springs and Little Rock lots of times. I'm fairly close in Memphis ;)
    my grandfather lives outside Mountain Home, on a gravel road, very near Bull Shoals lake. That's my first long road trip I'm going to take after I get the engine broken in good. Will have to borrow a camera so I can get some good pics.

5. sparky

sparky Active Member

I wish that worked for me. I hate that image verification thingy...

Only way I know how to get around it is to login to your MBc username, and you shouldn't need to type in the verification.