Hello from British Columbia, Canada

bubbleboy

Local time
7:51 AM
Hi I am Travis from North Vancouver. I have recently made a few of the motor bikes.(Motors purchased from Zoombicylces)
I have 2 bikes in possesion and one is a mountain bike with a motor and the other is a Stingray chopper. Both containg 80cc motors (67-69cc)
In North Vancouver there are many hills and I was wondering if I should purchase the 36T rear sprocket for the 20" back. ( by reading some threads I came to conclusion that having the 36 T would make it allot slower for going up hill..)correct me if I am wrong. Would it be different on a 26" mountain bike?
I also was wondering when purchasing a cheap 18mm carb from ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.ca/18MM-CARBURETOR-...idZp1742.m153.l1262QQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
What kind of air filter do I have to purchase with it?
Would the carb fit on the 2 stroke chinese engines?

Please help.
Travis

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Also this is very weird. I had a broken spark plug so as a tempoary spark plug, I used a lawn mower spark plug. Which is shorter than the stock spark plug. It waas probably going from 55-60km. It was really surprising. After 12 hours, the motor only ran for 30km/hour. Any explanations?

be careful please -- changing plugs

I used a lawn mower spark plug. Which is shorter than the stock spark plug. It waas probably going from 55-60km. It was really surprising. After 12 hours, the motor only ran for 30km/hour. Any explanations?

in some cases just putting in any plug may not be the thing to do

some may run much HOTTER than orig plug

in rare cases may burn hole in piston ??

look here on this site for replacement plugs used...

we don't want a hole in our piston when we -- RIDE THAT THING

Back