Hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by forgotten303, Sep 7, 2008.

1. forgotten303

forgotten303 New Member

Hi! I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Im a teenager of 15 years old.
    Some friends and I want to make a motoredbike, but we have some doubts. We are planning to buy a weedeater and adapt the motor to make a motoredbike, but we dont know if this will work. We need some help of a expert.
    Here is a photo of the weedeater
    Someone can please send me some instruction of what do I have to do?
    Also, the clutch of the motoredbike will be the clutch of the weedeater? and how we are supposed to stop?With the brakes of the bikes? Finally, I have to buy a fuel tank?
    Thanks a lot
    PD: my mail is aca.franco@hotmail.com

2. spunout

spunout Member

recepcion! yo nunca intentada instalando un motor del weedeater, a una bicicleta. ES lo mas ciertamente posible. pero hace que va a ser un poco mas trabajo que usando un motorkit. buena suerte.

(i'm just stereotypically assuming you speak spanish, purely based on geographical location)
  3. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

Hi! welcome to the site! a weedeater is a good motor for a bike, lots of people have done it before. Another teenager from Australia recently built one click here to have a look: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=11478
    Also have a look in the rack mount engine section, there you should get some good ideas for your build.
    Look forward to hearing your progress!

4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor