Hello from California.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shawntdecker, May 3, 2009.

1. shawntdecker

shawntdecker New Member

Heys guys.
    I'm Shawn. I live in Ventura, California. Always been a bike guy. Just purchased my first motorized from Spooky Tooth. It's not here yet and the suspense is killing me. Come to find out, the bike is on back order, but should be available soon, according to Spooky Tooth.
    Anyway, I joined because I'm sure I'll need some help/advice at some point. Also will be looking for some cruising partners in my area.
    Look forward to chatting with some of you in the future!

2. bellp7

bellp7 New Member

which model did you choose?
  3. ENO

ENO Member

Hey Shawn...ENO (Down Under)...Welcome to the MBc Global Workstation and Information Center..Lots of good help and people here. Its the little things that usually cause the hair loss..Always use SEARCH, it takes you straight there (in great detail)..Get some pics up as you go..Dont forget to use the freeware "Easy Thumbnails" to reduce it to 600/600 so the "attachment" accepts it..Get excited...and then test your patience..Good luck ENO
  4. shawntdecker

shawntdecker New Member

ENO, Thanks for the welcome and advice.

Bellp7, I went with the all black Tucson, upgraded to the V-brakes on the front and the small gear on the back. Also wanted a hairpin saddle, but they were out of stock, so I'll be looking for one soon.

I'll post some pics as soon as I get started/finished!