Hello from Canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by callywood, May 20, 2008.

1. callywood

callywood New Member

I love riding my bike. I just got a new Trek 3700 and it's the first time I've owned a bike that has sturdy components and I can beat it up without having the transmission fail.

I still have my old beater bike, a Jeep that fell apart a long time ago, but with the acquisition of a car remained in storage until last year. Well now with my great trek and my beater jeep, I was looking for something fun to do with it when I ran across a sign on a ride that was pointing me to a website for adding a motor to the bike.

So after some research, I would love to modify that Jeep and get some use out of it still. I've looked at the kits, but know a place here in the city where I can buy the components I need separately. More fun that way too!

Anyways, I thought I would introduce myself, get help when I need it, and take a look at your projects.

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Cally. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:
    You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
  3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!
  4. crazygringo

crazygringo Member

Welcome and Good Luck with your new project.