Hello from Chino, CA.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by wdwrd68, May 31, 2010.

1. wdwrd68

wdwrd68 New Member

I am new to the site and i really enjoy reading all the posts.
    I own a 1999 whizzer and i am looking to upgrade it. I live in
    Chino,CA and I own a Machine shop that is located in Lake Forest and has CNC Milling Machines and Lathes. I just puchased a EDM Sinker and a Charmilles Wire EDM machine, so if anyone needs any parts machined or EDM'd feel free to send me a PM and i will help you out.
    Thanks Wdwrd68

2. professor

professor Active Member

Hi Wd, welcome to Motoredbikes!
  3. 3dhermit

3dhermit New Member

Hey welcome to the fourms

Hey welcome to the forums, I'm new here too, but I see you do cnc milling me and my friend are getting rc parts cnc milled and would like some quotes on some parts. I started using solidworks to make my parts, I can send you a e-viewer file and we can go from there. My name is Jake ps back if interested
  4. wdwrd68

wdwrd68 New Member

Hello Professor and Jake thanks for welcoming me.
    Jake send me your files i use mastercam X4 and it has solidworks converter
    in it so i can read all solidworks files. Send me a email at jeff@jnsmachine.com and i will quote the rc car parts. I am curently doing work for HPI Racing and they just gave me a great deal on there HPI Baja 5T its a 1/5th scale gas car and I love the way this car handles. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks Jeff
  5. Tanaka40

Tanaka40 Member

Maybe you should contact member 210061741 . Rich has ported heads and might be looking for the other parts to assemble a high perf 2 stroke. Welcome to MB.com
  6. WhizKidave

WhizKidave New Member

if you havent upgraded your 99 whizzer to the ne5 cylinder, i highly recommend you talk to Quenton. He can make it a bulletproof firebreather. The ne5 cylinders are getting harder and harder to come by though. : /