Hello from Cleveland Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tremont MC, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Tremont MC

Tremont MC New Member

This is a mock up of my bike. The seat build up is done as I had used the bike to pedal around town...then heard about the engine kits and bought one which I unpacked yesterday...and now I'm here, so hello!

Attached Files:

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

I really like that look (& I hope the streets of Cleveland are smooth as silk).

All's you need are the bikini pixand you are IN bizness !!
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Great seat mount. look Forward to the final product
  4. Wild Frank

Wild Frank New Member

Hey Cleveland prety cool! Does it run yet? I just finished a bike like yours, but it is black. Check out the thread titled Ohio. Also if you have not mounted your motor yet, I have a mount that will simplify the task! Well good luck from Barberton with your build.
  5. Tremont MC

Tremont MC New Member

Every day it gets closer

Thanks Frank, as a matter of fact, I have been building the motor mount, and an adapter to bolt the sprocket to the hub without squishing rubber against the spokes. I should have these components finished this week. I'm cranking handles on my lunch breaks at work. I might go with a different fuel tank as well because I want this to still look like a pedal bike and not attract too much unwanted attention. I'm sure Ill have as much enjoyment riding this bike as I'm having building it, mike