Hello from Helio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by heliobikes, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heliobikes

heliobikes New Member

Hey Guys my name is Kyle Craw from Heliobikes.com. We build motorized bikes and love it. Currently located in Temecula CA but are moving to Santa Cruz where a Retail/ Shop will be waiting for us. We are very excited to be a part of this industry and are always looking for ways to improve the current outflow of motorized bikes. :rolleyes7:Haven't gotten to actually becoming a member here so this is my introduction. HELLO!

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Welcome to MBc :D
  3. Mr Hydroseed

Mr Hydroseed New Member

where is that bike?

On your website, you show a picture for the catagory "4 Stroke bikes" it shows a really cool bike with a big fat top tube like a FELT but when you click on the bike it is no where to be found? Whats up with that? :thinking:
  4. heliobikes

heliobikes New Member

Yeah that bike was the Series 43 bike that was discontinued, It was too heavy, welds were bad and the tank had a range of about 30 miles. For those reasons we discontinued it. But we developed the Superbike and the Robin because of it!!! :yes:
  5. rj72

rj72 New Member

6. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Welcome to M.B.c. Kyle. You REALLY helped me out with the cam gear. I can't believe the trouble you went through for such a small order, Thanks again. It's gonna be great having you in Santa Cruz. That's only 30 mins. from San Jose if I need parts.
    I think everyone should know how hard you work towards customer satisfaction. It was great doing business with you.
    Thanks again,
    Big Red.
  7. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Welcome Kyle

have fun,
  8. graucho

graucho Active Member

Anyways... Hello there Helio, and welcome to the group.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.