Hello from Helio

Status
Not open for further replies.

heliobikes

Vendor
Local time
6:06 PM
Hey Guys my name is Kyle Craw from Heliobikes.com. We build motorized bikes and love it. Currently located in Temecula CA but are moving to Santa Cruz where a Retail/ Shop will be waiting for us. We are very excited to be a part of this industry and are always looking for ways to improve the current outflow of motorized bikes. :rolleyes:Haven't gotten to actually becoming a member here so this is my introduction. HELLO!

where is that bike?

On your website, you show a picture for the catagory "4 Stroke bikes" it shows a really cool bike with a big fat top tube like a FELT but when you click on the bike it is no where to be found? Whats up with that? :unsure:

Yeah that bike was the Series 43 bike that was discontinued, It was too heavy, welds were bad and the tank had a range of about 30 miles. For those reasons we discontinued it. But we developed the Superbike and the Robin because of it!!! :)

Helio

Welcome to M.B.c. Kyle. You REALLY helped me out with the cam gear. I can't believe the trouble you went through for such a small order, Thanks again. It's gonna be great having you in Santa Cruz. That's only 30 mins. from San Jose if I need parts.
I think everyone should know how hard you work towards customer satisfaction. It was great doing business with you.
Thanks again,
Big Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back