Hello from IA.

Barn Bikes

Local time
9:30 PM
Hello. I am Brian from Iowa.
My dad has a factory made Whizzer H (not the kit kind). I ride that quite a bit. I don't go too far on it, but that is all I can use since I can't get a regular car license until I am 16.
I can flame and arc weld and use some shop machines. I must have passed at least 20 bicycles through my hands, most from the 60's or before. I can keep those going well, single, auto 2 speeds, and 3 speeds. They seem to need alot of work, especially the junk garbage I get. They are good bikes to ride, but need alot of attention.
I am hoping to build a motorized bike from a 20" bike frame and a Tecumseh 2 stroke from a snow blower my art teacher gave me. Iowa got rid of the 50cc law, so you can use whatever you want as long as it can't go over 30. That should be fun.
On another note, I can fix about anything made pre-1960 and have quite a collection of old stuff, all working.
Sorry about the long post, but I wanted to get as much in there as I could.
-Brian

Welcome to MBc , nice to see the youngsters not into playstation all the time

Welcome to the forum!
Loco took the words right out of my mouth!
You are doing yourself a huge favor by not getting stuck behind the controls of a video game. I am impressed by your skills at your age.

Welcome to the sight bb! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

BB...I have just read posts #2,3,4...I agree with everything they posted...they are three of the Gurus here. Look to them for any needed advice. I am sure you will meet the others..and I'll always throw in my two cants for what it's worth. Welcome! You've come to the right place.

Back