Hello from Mexico

Phoghat

Local time
9:49 PM
I'm here in Mexico for an extended stay because of an illness in my wife's family.Down here almost anything goes and I've seen just about anything with a motor and wheels driven down here.

I've been on this forum for over a year ( I normally live in NY City, NY) and I finally feel safe driving a motorized bike do:devilish:wn here

The city of Zacatecas, which is the capital of the state of Zacatecas, MX . Believe it or not, the house I'm living in is over 500 years old. We live in the part of the city known as El Centro, because it's the center of the city, and it is comprised of the first houses built here when the town was first settled as a silver mining town back in the 1500s.

The city of Zacatecas, which is the capital of the state of Zacatecas, MX . Believe it or not, the house I'm living in is over 500 years old. We live in the part of the city known as El Centro, because it's the center of the city, and it is comprised of the first houses built here when the town was first settled as a silver mining town back in the 1500s.

Wow sounds very interesting. A ton of history there.:eek:

I worked in Aguascaientes(just down the road from you) many times. The people there were just wonderful. I always looked forward to the assignment in Aguas.
I know exactly what you mean when, if it moves drive it. However bring that bike in at night as those young guys have to go nuts when they see that ride!

Back